Limited Time Monsters
This is a list of limited time monsters that are no longer obtainable in the wild (although there are rumors you can get them from eggs via Monster Slots
- On December 23, 2011 5 Christmas themed monsters were released.
Along with the monsters
diamonds, gems, and potions were given. None
of the monsters are able to evolve, and were only available
to be caught for 2 weeks.
Chinese New Year
- On January 20, 2012 The year of the Dragon themed monster was released.
Gomie's release gave players diamonds, potions, and gems.
He was available only for 2 weeks as well. Unlike the Christmas monsters, Gomie was the first holiday monster that is able to be evolved. Gongfu is Gomei's evolution.
- On February 1, 2012 A Valentine's day themed monster released.
Cubbles was released with some potions and diamonds.
He is the first holiday monster to have a full monster evolution list Cubbles,
Huggles, and Red Bearon. Like previous holiday monsters, he was availible for about 2 weeks.
- On March 31, 2012 a new type of first monster was introduced, but was not catchable
was in fact an April Fools joke. The design of Ducker was a drawn duck wich also had the background of a drawing. It is of legendary rarity. Ducker can be fought still if you type in the redeem codes section "Quack". For picture please check comments section.
- On April 2, 2012 another non-catchable monster easter themed monster.
was not catchable, coins were given along with an egg. This introduced
whole easter egg surpise to the game. Once the egg hatched you get a Bunder.
The only way to catch this monster was to face it once again in the arena
hoping an egg would be dropped.