Missions are a unique way of allowing a monster to gain Experience without being directly involved in battle.
While not nearly as efficient as Battling monsters in the wild, Missions do play their part in helping keep other monsters moving up in levels.
Each level tier (1-9, 10-29, and 30-49) has its own set of missions and rewards.
Below are the tiers, the time it takes to complete the mission, the COST of going on the mission, and the XP it yields
- Take a swim in Blissful Bay
- 4 Hours - 100gold - 50xp
- Search for hidden treasure in Captain's Cove
- 8 Hours - 200gold - 100xp
- Find faults in Volcano Valley
- 10 Hours - 300gold - 150xp
- Conjure new spells in Magic Meadow
- 4 Hours - 400gold - 200xp
- Discover the pharaoh's secrets in Puzzling Pyramid
- 8 Hours - 600gold - 300xp
- Reach the peak of Steepy Slopes
- 10 Hours - 800gold - 400xp
- Capture wayward ghosts in Wild Woods
- 4 Hours - 800gold - 400xp
- Assist tribe members in Jumbled Jungle
- 8 Hours - 1200gold - 600xp
- Train young monsters in the Arena
- 10 Hours - 1600gold - 800xp